The Hoffman Institute UK Ltd was founded in 1995 by Tim Laurence and Serena Gordon. The Hoffman Process UK operates under a licence granted by Hoffman Institute International (HII), the Hoffman Process governing body based in West Sussex, UK. Fourteen other Hoffman centres exist worldwide under the same individual licence agreements, and all licencees are bound by contract to Hoffman Institute International (HII).
Hoffman UK currently employs 9 members of staff at our offices in Arundel. The Hoffman teaching team includes trained consultants who have strong connections not only with the UK but also with Austria, Ireland, Italy, Germany, US, Australia and the Middle East. Hoffman teachers are all qualified to teach the Process and have undergone a thorough training programme before being licensed.
Our vision at Hoffman is:
- to provide a global model for personal development
- to make personal development acceptable, accepted, and accessible worldwide
- to effect a change in society towards peace and contentment
We achieve this:
- by seeking out and implementing best practice
- by ensuring high levels of staff training
- by responding to new developments and teachings
- by keeping up to date with research
- by ensuring client confidentiality and safety
- by offering bursaries to those of limited means
Hoffman has a long history of helping people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford the Process. Since January 2010 the Institute has provided £73,276 worth of assistance in the form of 105 bursaries awarded from the company’s own funds. Read more