Constellations is a wonderfully effective way of mapping the patterns that run through family generations to find lasting healing resolutions. Constellation work addresses a wide range of issues including:
- Fractured and difficult relationships between couples and family members
- Relational and professional problems at work
- Chronic illness, addictions, depression, lack of motivation
- Bereavement, loss, suicidal tendencies
- Adoption, abortion, illegitimacy, incest, rape
- Ancestral issues, family secrets, ruptures, divorce, violence
- Life changes and choices, assessing strategies and solutions
- Finding and feeling our own resources and strength
At a workshop participants can either bring their own issue to explore, or simply participate as a representative in other’s constellations. Whichever you choose, the experience can be deeply touching as both specific and universal themes and insights emerge. The work gives an opportunity to look beneath the surface 'truth' and explore a different perspective that can support new and sometimes deeply moving solutions to emerge - this can be both extraordinary and unforgettable.
All are welcome and no prior experience of Constellation work is required.
“I wanted to thank you for such an effective, intense, and somewhat mysterious experience last week. I still marvel at the insight gained not only during my constellation work but also everyone else's.” Monica Gardet
Date: Friday 28th June
Time: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Venue: Art Workers Guild, London WC1N 3AT
Cost: £120 per person.
To book please contact:
Gaye Donaldson +44 (0)1823 421300
Future Constellation datesFriday 13th September
Friday 25th October
Friday 29th November